Today, we spread love to the St. Lucian family as Kevin is joined by guest host Salene Griffith and our featured guest – Rankin Morgan, widely known as the award-winning founder and publisher for Dazzle Magazine.
Dazzle Magazine is a free bi-monthly publication that features young professionals and entrepreneurs. The magazine aims to inspire and empower St.Lucian and Caribbean youth.
The magazine caters to a demographic that ranges between ages 18 – 50 with an island-wide reach of 36,000 and a digital reach of 57,080 St. Lucians, and has franchised out to neighbouring islands St. Vincent and Barbados.
In this episode, we discuss Rankin’s exciting entrepreneurship journey including:
- Life in London
- The origin story behind Dazzle Magazine
- Branding vs. Naming
- Getting buy-in from the masses
- Paper vs. Digital
- The content creation and publication process
- Rankin’s other ventures, and
- The St. Lucian Government & Entrepreneurship.
- Go Visit St. Lucia
- 123 Digital Limited
- Get Castbox Audio Player for Podcasts
- Dazzle Magazine St. Lucia
- Dazzle Magazine Barbados
- Dazzle Magazine’s YouTube channel
- Dazzle Magazine on Facebook
- Dazzle Magazine on Instagram
- Listen to Episode 004: Jerome Precilla – Systemize Your Success
- Listen to Episode 010: Brendon Brathwaite – Make It Pop! Event Management 101
- Listen to Episode 011: Elena Dyer – #Techbae
Subscribe to this Podcast: