Let’s talk about Serial Entrepreneurship.
From music to catering to tech to events, Osei Wright-Alexis has brought his business start-up formula to bear on numerous ventures over the last 15 years. Hear him explain how he knows which idea is going to be next, and when it’s time to move on.
Once the challenge is gone, serial entrepreneurs are always looking for the next business spark to develop. Bringing an idea to fruition is exciting, but making sure a business is ready before you move takes focus, patience, a thorough understanding of the market, and then sometimes tedious formulation of the systems and processes that underlie successful operation.
Osei walks us through his successes, failures, and lessons, and drops some serious wisdom for those of you who have too many ideas and don’t know where to start.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Osei’s mantra of “Why Not Try?”
- His journey through various ventures, challenges and failures.
- How he was able to relieve his single mother’s financial burden by supporting himself during University through his own business venture.
- Using your full-time job as a tool to finance your entrepreneurial passions.
- The corporate culture of employee recognition.
- Event Guest Management made simple through IN Events.
- Practical advice for potential entrepreneurs.
- BONUS: Osei’s bout with stand-up comedy. Why not?
- Vibe Rewards – Employee Rewards and Recognition Platform.
- IN Events Caribbean – The Ultimate Guest Management Platform For Your Events
- Listen to Episode 011: Elena Dyer – #TechBae
Subscribe To This Podcast: