Today we talk about bringing Silicon Valley to the Caribbean.
In this episode, Kevin is joined by specially invited co-host Osei-Wright Alexis of Incentivize Networks, and our featured guest; Kyle Maloney – Co-Founder of Tech Beach Retreat, ChefMade, Nous Tech, and F1RST Media.
Technology and Entrepreneurship have the power to catapult the Caribbean Region. Tech Beach is bridging the gap between the Global Technology Leaders and the Caribbean; empowering more people and companies in the Caribbean to act locally, but think globally.
ChefMade is a healthy and delicious food service company in Trinidad & Tobago that focuses on making well-balanced meals at an affordable price.
In this episode, we cover:
- How ChefMade works;
- The value of being over-prepared;
- Tech Beach Retreat conference series;
- The future landscape of tech in the Caribbean;
- The rise, fall, and reincarnation of F1RST; and
- Harnessing the power of fear.
- Kyle Maloney on LinkedIn
- Kyle on Instagram
- Tech Beach Website
- Tech Beach on Facebook
- Tech Beach on Instagram
- Tech Beach on Twitter
- Tech Beach on LinkedIn
- ChefMade Website
- ChefMade on Facebook
- ChefMade on Instagram
- Listen to Episode 001: Osei Wright-Alexis – Why Not Try?
- Listen to Episode 010: Elena Dyer – #TechBae