Today, we talk about how to systemize your way into a successful and stress-free life – both personally and professionally.
All while being a full-time Mechanical Engineer Superintendent overseeing 20+ staff members.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Building a solid foundation through a good education.
- Rome’s passion for music from a young age.
- How to run an award-winning food joint without being able to cook – the secret recipe.
- How to get your songs played on the radio as a new Artiste – think outside the box.
- Speaking your goals into existence.
- Why you should get a professional to host your wedding.
- Effective time management skills to make you more productive and socially present, and less stressed out.
- Importance of team support.
- Staying humble in the midst of success.
- Practical advice for listeners.
- Rome’s YouTube channel including all of his music videos and performances
- Rome on Instagram
- Quik Slice Pizza on Facebook
- Perception Management – For bookings.
- Listen to Episode 010: Brendon Brathwaite – Make It Pop! Event Management 101
Subscribe to this Podcast: