Georgina Terry Cowan, FCCA PMP – The Passions to Profitability Expert – is a business and career coach with a difference – a qualified accountant, mentor, change management consultant, local /international inspirational speaker, International Labour Organizational (ILO) certified trainer, Project Management Professional and author of the bestselling book ‘The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom’.
Before moving to Trinidad in 2001, she worked for The Economist and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Georgina is also on the following boards:
- Youth Business Trinidad and Tobago,
- British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce, and
- Shift! Caribbean.
Georgina, who is originally from London, England, is MD of Business & People Development Associates Limited (BPD). BPD provides career and business coaching, cost management and business transformation services to aspiring entrepreneurs and established businesses.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Georgina’s personal journey from Passion to Profitability;
- The Amazing Race to Entrepreneurial Freedom;
- Sales & Marketing vs. Product Perfecting; and
- Remaining Relevant in the rise of Technology.