Today is all about CASH FLOW – based on the famous Rich Dad, Poor Dad – authored by Robert Kiyosaki.
Roger Moore is a serial entrepreneur and investor with a passion for franchises that generate high monthly cash flows. Since 2005, Roger has embarked upon a personal mission to educate the masses through a technique known as simulation-based learning. He does this through his entrepreneurial endeavours such as:
- Cashflow Club (Trinidad and Tobago), which uses the six-time New York Times Bestseller “Rich Dad, Poor Dad’ to demonstrate the simplicity of the CASH FLOW concept which has proven to be highly successful worldwide;
- Mad Science – Eastern Caribbean, a leading science enrichment provider that delivers unique, hands-on science experiences for children that are as entertaining as they are educational; and
- RE/MAX Caribbean, part of an international Real Estate Franchise with over 6,700 independently owned and operated offices across the globe.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The nexus between athletics and business strategy;
- Simulation-based learning vs. classroom learning;
- The need for proper financial training;
- The value in the franchise model;
- Reframing how we look at assets and liabilities; and
- The business case for legalizing Marijuana.